Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Quite Serious....

I am happy to say i have been getting a bit more serious about finally getting some things finished. Yes, a good feeling.


And speaking of serious, i saw The Julie Project last night, and it blew me away. And it reminded me of this interview which also blew me away, although in a different way. The Julie project is about the most humanity-packed thing i have seen in a very very long time. have a look.... it's good to be confronted every now an then in this very orderly and somewhat demented world that we live in.
It's also good to be reminded of just how very much we have to be thankful for, right now. No when-this-happens then I'll be thankful, or if-only-i-had-a-little-more-of-this then I'll be thankful. Right now my people! It's all about the RIGHT NOW,HERE. Now i know this might be a little preachy, but have a look and you too will be moved....
.... i did warn you this one was quite serious...

No comments:

Post a Comment