Monday, October 27, 2014

The return of the Sun

\\
//
//
//
//
//
//


//
//
//
//
//
//

//
//

I have been caught up in spring energy! Sheep herding, horse riding, beach walking, vegetable planting, child wrangling... There is a wonderful energy in spring that feels so alive after the dormancy and slow pace of winter. I am trying to internalise the growing and blooming and sprouting into my own inner spring so that like all the fruit trees on this mini farm of ours, I can put down strong roots and continue to give fruit. Its easy to forget about nurturing yourself as a mother, and while it is true that when you give to others it does come back to you, I am finding that I still need to bring the conscious nurturing of myself to my mind.
Happy Spring Southern Hemisphere Friends, and to all the northerners, Happy Autumn!

2 comments:

  1. Yes!! Spring is the time to blooooommm! It's Autumn where I'm writing from so... I'm snuggling in to the harvest season. Enjoy your self love rituals! We mammas have to take care of ourselves so our love can spill over to everyone else ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! Spring is the time to blooooommm! It's Autumn where I'm writing from so... I'm snuggling in to the harvest season. Enjoy your self love rituals! We mammas have to take care of ourselves so our love can spill over to everyone else ♡

    ReplyDelete